ME Time Return & Refund Policies
Thank you for being a ME Time customer!
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We sincerely want you to be happy with the subscriptions and products you purchase from ME Time.
Due to the nature of digital items, we cannot process refunds or returns on any digital subscription after it has been released to your account. If a file is corrupted or missing information, please contact ME Time Customer Care so we can help you.
No refunds or returns will be given unless the following conditions apply. You must also notify ME Time Customer Care within 48 hours of receipt at [email protected] or by calling (435) 932-6518.
Defective or Damaged Items
If your box arrives with damaged contents, we will replace the damaged item(s). If a replacement cannot be provided, we will issue a refund for the specific item(s). Please note that the entire box will not be replaced unless everything is damaged.
- A photo confirmation is required.
- Please do not dispose of packaging, as it may be required in order to file a claim.
- Damage to the shipping box alone does not qualify for a refund.
If your box is missing an item, we will attempt to replace it. If we cannot replace the missing item, we will issue a refund for that specific item. Please note that the entire box will not be replaced.
ME Time will ship a replacement box if:
- The shipped subscription has not arrived within three weeks of the original shipment, and
- We can verify the package does not have additional tracking information since the original scan.
If a replacement cannot be provided, we will issue a refund.
ME Time Store Purchases
You may cancel your order and request a return and refund within 14 days of a ME Time Store purchase.
The deadline for canceling an order is 14 days from the date you (or a designated receiver) has taken possession of the delivered product.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned goods and refund you via the payment method you used for the purchase.
To make a return:
- Make sure products are unopened and unused.
- Verify products were purchased within the last 14 days.
- Contact ME Time Customer Care via phone or email.
- Put the product(s) in the original packaging and send the product(s) back to ME Time.
The following goods may not be returned:
- Products that are opened and used
- Electronic machine embroidery designs delivered to your ME Time Digital Library
- Products that are inseparably mixed with other goods (e.g., a bundle or collection)
We reserve the right to refuse returns of merchandise that do not meet the above criteria.
We do not allow cancellations or refunds for gift subscriptions.
Returning Your Purchase
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning products to us. Please put items in their original packaging and send to the following address:
2442 Wolfpack Way
North Logan, UT 84341
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend using an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without receiving the goods or proof of a return delivery.ME Time reserves the right to change or discontinue this policy at any time without notice.