ME Time Return & Refund Policies
Thank you for being a ME Time customer! Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We sincerely want you to be happy with the subscriptions and products you purchase from ME Time. Below are the conditions for returns and refunds. For information regarding skipping and canceling subscriptions, please see our Skip and Cancellation Policies.
Due to the nature of digital items, we cannot process refunds or returns on any digital subscription after it has been released to your account. If a file is corrupted or missing information, please contact our ME Time Customer Care team at (435) 932-6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds or returns will be given unless the following conditions apply. Please notify ME Time Customer Care within 48 hours of receipt at email@example.com or by calling (435) 932 6518.
Defective or Damaged Items
If your box arrives with damaged contents, we will replace the damaged item(s). If a replacement cannot be provided, we will issue a refund for the specific item(s). Please note that the entire box will not be replaced unless everything is damaged.
- A photo confirmation is required via email.
- Please do not dispose of packaging, as it may be required in order to file a claim.
- Damage to the shipping box alone does not qualify for a refund.
If your box is missing an item*(s), we will attempt to replace it. If we cannot replace the missing item, we will issue a refund for that specific item(s). Please note that the entire box will not be replaced. ME Time will ship a replacement box if:
- The shipped subscription has not arrived within three weeks of original shipment, and
- We can verify the package does not have additional tracking information since the original scan.
If a replacement cannot be provided, we will issue a refund.
ME Time Store Purchases
Please contact the ME Time Customer Care Team to request an order cancellation. If your cancellation request cannot be completed prior to the start of the order fulfillment process, a return request can be submitted as outlined in this section. You may request a return and refund within 14 days of receiving a ME Time Store purchase. All requests for returns and refunds should be made within 14 days from the date you (or a designated receiver) has taken possession of the delivered product. To return your order, you must clearly inform ME Time Customer Care by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (435) 932-6518. We will reimburse you in 7-14 days from the day we receive the returned goods and will refund you via the payment method used for the purchase.
To Make a Return:
- Make sure products are unopened and unused.
- Verify products were purchased within the last 14 days via your customer order history.
- Contact ME Time Customer Care team at email@example.com or by calling (435) 932-6518 to receive a RMA (return authorization number).
- Put the product(s) in the original packaging and send the product(s) back to ME Time.
The Following Goods May Not Be Returned:
- Products that are opened and used
- Electronic machine embroidery designs delivered to your ME Time Digital Library
- Products that are inseparably mixed with other goods (e.g., a bundle or collection)
We reserve the right to refuse returns of merchandise that do not meet the above criteria.
We do not allow cancellations or refunds for gift subscriptions
Returning Your Purchase
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning products to us. After creating a return by contacting ME Time Customer Care please put items in their original packaging and send to the following address:ME Time Returns
2442 Wolfpack Way
North Logan, UT 84341
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend using an insured and trackable mail service. If you have any questions about the ME Time Return & Refund Policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (435) 932-6518. ME Time reserves the right to change or discontinue this policy at any time without notice.